2. What types of cookies does this website use? Technical and personalization cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web; for example, without exhaustive character, for language or session selection. All of them are from third parties, and in no case managed by BERC Legal. It is possible that external social networks cookies are also used, to allow visitors to interact and share content from different social platforms.
3. How to disable or eliminate cookies. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the installed browser.
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Google Chrome click here.
- For more information about Firefox click here.
If you do not accept cookies, the website may not work correctly.
4. Update of the cookies policy. Our cookies policy may be updated periodically depending on the changes that we make on the web or the legislative and / or jurisprudential changes. Therefore, we advise you to review the contents of this section on a regular basis.